Last Updated on February 17, 2022 by Chef
Welcome to World Travel Chef, a food and travel blog by a professional head chef and travel fanatic. I travelled the world from the moment I finished my Chef’s apprenticeship, solo, and later with my wife and family.
I’ve spent years in some of the best kitchens in London and Australia, dining in fine restaurants, and hunting for the best street food in the world.
On this site you’ll find travel tips, foodie blog posts, favourite kitchen gadgets, chef’s secrets and recipes, plus my other passion, competing in races all over the world.
They can be running, Ironman triathlon, ultramarathons, or, whatever I feel like doing!
World Travel Chef Food and Travel Blog Posts
Latest Posts From World Travel Chef Blog…
- Stinger Season in Queensland
- Port Douglas Marina Restaurants, Restaurants on the Marina
- Port Douglas Pubs and Bars, Best Pubs in Port
- What Makes Thai Food Spicy?
- Where is Port Douglas?
- Port Douglas Accommodation
- Tips For Camping in Australia, Australia Camping
- Cool Chef Gadgets For The Home Kitchen 2022
- Thai Dishes To Try