Welcome to World Travel Chef, a food and travel blog by a professional head chef and travel fanatic. I travelled the world from the moment I finished my Chef’s apprenticeship, solo, and later with my wife and family. I’ve spent years in some of the best kitchens in London and Australia, dining in fine restaurants, and hunting for the best street food in the world.
On this site you’ll find travel tips, foodie blog posts, favourite kitchen gadgets, chef’s secrets and recipes, plus my other passion, competing in races all over the world. They can be running, Ironman triathlon, ultramarathons, or, whatever I feel like doing! I hope you find my site useful. I am now based in Port Douglas Australia, where I work as a private chef on yachts and as crew, from time to time.
- Book your hotel on Booking.com here or Agoda here.
- Get you visa and visa information here.
- Reserve your tour, tickets, or activity on GetYourGuide
- Take out Safety Wing travel insurance.
World Travel Chef Food and Travel Blog Posts
World Food Blogs & Guides
Recipes From Around The World
- Tzatziki Recipe (Greece)
- Khao Soi Recipe (Thailand)
- Dal Bhat Recipe (Nepal)
- Ema Datshi Recipe (Bhutan)
- More International Food Recipes
International Competitions & Fitness
Latest Posts From World Travel Chef Blog…
- How To Travel For Free
- Vegemite. What is Vegemite?
- British Food You Must Try!
- Cambodian Kroeung Curry Paste For Amok
- 4 Mile Beach Australia
- Port Douglas in November
- How To See Crocodiles in Port Douglas 2023
- What Are The Best Reef Trips From Port Douglas? 2023
- Da Nang vs Hoi An
If you'd like to hire a car during your stay, use this car rental comparison tool to find the best deal!
Please check out our Pinterest account for loads of food and recipes from around the world!